Thank you for your interest in Ennovent's Internship Program!
Our Internship Program offers motivated, committed and ambitious candidates the opportunity to work in a home-based internship with a highly dynamic and responsive team of investment, development and operations professionals passionate about acellerating innovations low-income markets.
Internship placements are built around Ennovent’s short and long-term needs, as well as candidates’ learning and professional goals. Placements generally focus on research, sales, marketing and communications, information technology and operations.
The selected Interns will be responsible for performing detailed, relevant and well-sourced research and analysis to inform strategic decisions related to Ennovent’s key service offerings under the Discover, Startup, Finance and Scale verticals and/or operational channels like HR, marketing, IT etc.
Selected Interns will be a key part of Ennovent’s ability to develop business strategies related to new and existing services as well as operations such including as human resources, marketing, information technology and knowledge management.
- Perform detailed desk research using well-sourced references, both online and offline.
- Map, analyze and effectively communicate findings into a pre-determined format (i.e. spreadsheet, report etc.)
- Recommend improvements to service or organizational strategy based on research findings.
- As required, develop the necessary processes, systems, tools and templates to support the implementation of recommendations.
Selected Interns will have the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Enrolled in or have recently completed an undergraduate or graduate degree in a relevant subject matter such as business, IT, marketing, engineering or otherwise.
- At least 6 months of work experience, either professionally or with an Internship opportunity.
- Strong inference and analysis skills and a desire to seek the most relevant information.
- Exceptional written communications abilities in English to effectively convey conclusions and findings.
- A clear ability to self-motivate and take ownership over producing quality deliverables.
- Possess the ability and cultural understanding to work with an internationally based team.
- Commitment to Ennovent's overall mission and core values, as found online.
Ennovent tailors internship placements to support the organization’s goals, while also aligning with the interest, desired experience and sector exposure of interns.
When placed, Ennovent uniquely offers Interns the chance to take a specific project forward with independence and full ownership of the outcomes. Internship projects can materially affect Ennovent’s strategic activities.
In addition, Ennovent’s internship program offers the opportunity to forge critical professional connections with a strong network of colleagues, professional service providers, enterprises, investors, experts and partners working in the social investment and enterprise space on a global scale.
Ennovent works to support the broader career goals of successful interns over the long-term with additional project and career opportunities.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter to Allison Langille, Director - Operations email@example.com. Positions will be filled on a rolling basis.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those shortlisted will be contacted.