Hiring an Online Community Manager
Ennovent is looking to hire an Online Community Manager.
Its an opportunity for an online marketing professional to grow, manage and support the online community of ennovent’s Global Network.
The Online Community Manager will grow, manage and support ennovent’s online community and marketennovent and its services. S/he will be an integral member of the ennovent team and will work closely with otherennovent staff. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop effective marketing plans to acquire new and engage existing members
- Initiate and moderate online network communication (e.g. requests, forums, comments etc.)
- Manage social media networks and channels (e.g. blog, Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, etc. )
- Build brand campaigns and manage PR related activities
- Analyse online traffic data and adapt future marketing strategies accordingly
- Support the development of online marketing materials to promote ennovent
- Track and integrate relevant community and marketing trends, tools and applications
We seek a highly-motivated and outgoing individual with a passion for nurturing communities for social change.Strong candidates have experience in community management, social media and online marketing. Thesuccessful candidate should especially have the following attributes:
- A degree in marketing, communication or related field is an advantage
- Overall 3-4 years of experience in online marketing (incl. SEO and SEM) and community management
- Proven ability to plan and execute social media strategies (e.g. SMO, blog outreach etc.)
- Ability to analyse and efficiently use site performance and user base data
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage relationships with the community, partners and vendors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is mandatory
- Commitment to accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through in a small startup team
- Highly motivated individual with a strong enthusiasm for ennovent’s mission and core values
Please apply (with resume and cover letter) via email until 15 May 2012 to: email@example.com.
View full job description here
Copyright © Ennovent GmbH. All rights reserved.